The D-Link DNR-4020-16P video surveillance system integrates VMS monitoring software and a 16 PoE ports.
D-Link has introduced the network video recorder (Nvr) JustConnect H.265 PoE of 16 Channels (DNR-4020-16P), A standalone professional video surveillance solution, that does not require PC.
It is ideal for any company that wants a video surveillance system Stand alone, since it integrates in the same device a monitoring software and all the necessary hardware (switch 16 PoE ports to connect/power IP cameras and bays to install hard drives for video storage).
H.265/HEVC support (High Efficiency Video Coding) optimizes bandwidth and enables 4K streaming without image jumps, as well as recording taking up less storage space.
Thanks to its built-in DI/DO ports, you can connect the motion sensors or opening doors of the building or different security systems to activate recordings for these events. In turn, Alarm Out ports offer the option to configure sound warnings, pop-up messages or send an email.
The integrated VMS monitoring software, Accessible via web interface, It is easy to use and visualizes both streaming and recordings (continuous or scheduled) up to 16 concurrent channels with 4K resolutions if cameras support it.
Other options are the creation of privacy masks to avoid areas that you do not want to monitor, Setting recording schedules, Create different user accounts, Etc. For greater flexibility, the free JustConnect+ mobile app (iOS/Android) Allows multi-camera viewing of remote streaming.
The DNR-4020-16P is compatible with cameras that support the Onvif Profile S protocol and with the new range of professional cameras Vigilance, that has Dome equipment, Bullet and SpeedDome.
All H.265 compatible, Poe, resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD and varifocal lenses on some models. They have IP66 rated weatherproof enclosures, and the dome offer IK10 vandal-resistant classification.
Features it integrates:
- VMS software via web interface for advanced recording monitoring and control.
- Local and remote access to cameras with the free JustConnect+ app (iOS/Android).
- 16 PoE ports for connecting IP cameras with Onvif S protocol, up to 120W PoE Budget to power the cameras over the same data cable.
- One Gigabit port for connection to the data/internet network.
- Two internal SATA hard drive bays (Until 16 TB capacity).
- USB connections for mouse/keyboard.
- HDMI and VGA outputs for connecting to a monitor.
- DI x8 DO x2 ports (Alarm In/Alarm Out for integration with presence sensors, Opening or access).
- USB ports for backing recordings to external drives.
You liked this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed And you won't miss anything.