The DS-2CD3956G2-ISU model Hikvision has been designed with H.265+ video compression and AcuSense technology, incorporating deep learning algorithms.
Hikvision continues to expand its line of Video surveillance With the introduction of the new fisheye camera of 5 Mp DS-2CD3956G2-ISU.
This model offers high quality images with H.265+ video compression and has the technology AcuSense, that works with deep learning algorithms to bring human and vehicle target classification alarms to front and rear devices to minimize false alarms.
This latest addition to Hikvision's line of emerging security technologies was developed in response to market demand for products that deliver reliable, high-performance operation and extreme value..
"Our fisheye cameras are a great way to cover large areas with great image quality and high dynamic range", Explains John Xiao, Vice President of Marketing, Hikvision USA. "This new fisheye model incorporates some of our newest and most advanced technologies".
Hikvision's AcuSense technology incorporates deep learning algorithms in cameras and video recorders to automatically detect, through real-time analytics, and send instant notifications to users' mobile devices. False alarms are minimized by identifying only humans or vehicles and avoiding animal triggers and falling leaves, For example.
- Support for Hikvision Embedded Open Platform (HEOP) and importing third-party applications.
- Computing power of 1,5 TOPS, system memory 60 Mb, Smart RAM 400 MB and eMMC storage 2 GB to share resources.
- 180° fisheye views.
- 360° and 180° warp display modes.
- High-quality images with resolution of 5 Mp.
- Until 4 Live view modes.
- Sharp images against strong backlight with true WDR technology 120 Db.
- Extensive network security features.
- Built-in microphone.
You liked this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed And you won't miss anything.