The technology package developed by Hikvision enables SMBs to access enterprise access control and security features. Reduce workloads and costs, while speeding up responses to potential incidities.
Hikvision has announced a kit with access control and enterprise security features for small and medium-sized businesses at an affordable price, reducing workloads and costs and accelerating incident responses.
“This suite of smart technologies is helping SMBs around the world maximize their security and reduce workloads and related costs.. In addition, are giving business owners the freedom to control security from anywhere, giving them peace of mind when they can't be on site”, Says Parker Li, Director of the Marketing Planning Department at Hikvision.
Hikvision's recently launched portfolio of cool security technologies offers six key benefits for small business owners and managers:
- Remote access control at all times. Allows business owners or managers to open doors remotely using the Hikvision MinMoe facial recognition terminal. This allows them to control employee access, suppliers and other visitors, from any location, all through a mobile device.
- Intrusion Alert, no false positives. Cameras with AcuSense technology allow you to differentiate between people, vehicles and other moving objects, such as falling leaves or heavy rains. This allows you to minimize false alarms to reduce costs and concentrate efforts on responding as quickly as possible to real security threats..
- Audible and luminous infringement warning alarm. The AcuSense Live-Guard solution uses auditory and visual alarms to deter intruders before they enter a commercial location. Business owners or managers can also record personalized audio messages to stream through the cameras to increase security.
- Full-color video recording even in total darkness. Hikvision's ColorVu technology provides full-color images, even up to 0,0005 Lux, which is the equivalent of starlight on a moonless night. Full-color images provide much more detail, making it easier to identify intruders and increasing the quality of the evidence for later use.
- Configuration and management of cameras and alarms. AX PRO series of indoor and outdoor wireless alarm detectors are natively integrated with Hikvision cameras. This pre-integration means that security solutions can be set up extremely quickly and easily., and manage them from a single device, no need for separate systems for alarms and cameras.
- Mobile Security Control, regardless of where you are. When installing Hik-Connect on mobile devices, alarms and images of all connected Hikvision devices in your system can be controlled. In this way, you can get full access to real-time video streams or event notifications, whether they are at home or on the beach on holiday.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed And you won't miss anything.