Artificial intelligence (The), machine learning, cloud services and the 5G network are some of the technologies that will occupy a central place during this year, according to the analysis of Dahua.
The last two years have been challenging and, in the present 2022, with the pandemic still very present, society continues to learn to adapt to the new normal, at the same time that new technologies have emerged, as they point out from Dahua.
According to a study by IEEE, artificial intelligence (The), machine learning, cloud services and the 5G network are just some of the technologies that will occupy a central place during the present 2022. In this environment, Dahua shares the latest and most emerging technologies in the industry that "hope to lead the year of the Chinese tiger", as explained below.
- Accelerated adoption of AI-powered video analytics and entry-level entry-level products for all markets
By incorporating artificial intelligence in different scenarios, more and more electronic devices will be used. Technologies related to AI analysis are likely, such as forensic search based on this technology; business intelligence; object detection and bandwidth drive a large part of video surveillance innovation in 2022 and in later years.
WizSense de Dahua, a wide range of AI products and solutions that recognize people and vehicles with high accuracy will feature updates this year to their AI scene self-adaptation capabilities (AI SSA), artificial intelligence coding and QuickPick.
In addition, WizMind, the manufacturer's proposal for high-end AI solutions for early warnings and real-time alerts, advanced analytics and data statistics, will also update your portfolio, including wide-angle cameras, parking management, imagery, Etc.
According to the Video Surveillance Database Report and Analysis of 2021 by Omdia, demand for recording devices is expected to increase, especially from entry-level teams, with built-in deep learning analytics.
The XVR series of Dahua Cooper-I, For example, is the first entry-level intelligent analog recorder and storage device to offer AI features, as SMD Plus (intelligent motion detection) and artificial intelligence coding.
Similarly,, the Dahua Eureka series is also comprised of AI-powered entry-level thermal cameras. Designed for end users, is a particularly suitable option for the detection of small and medium-sized perimeter intrusions, as well as early detection of fires in various scenarios (For example, waste recycling sites).
- Cloud-based video surveillance continues to grow and evolve
Demand for cloud services among organizations is expected to continue this year as a result of remote work and the growing trend in digital transformation brought about by the pandemic..
The adoption of cloud-based video surveillance solutions, as VSaaS will also be accelerated in 2022. Due to its numerous advantages, such as profitability, remote access to data, its safe storage and reliability, will have a growing popularity among SMEs that cannot independently build and maintain video surveillance systems.
An example of a VSaaS system is the Dahua COS cloud platform, that allows users to manage devices on-site and enjoy a full range of services anytime, anywhere.
It also provides installers with solutions at their fingertips., including remote problem diagnosis and repair 24/7, alarm operation, cloud storage service, Etc.
- 5G technology paves the way for remote work and video conferencing
No doubt, 5G technology will be key in these aspects. Fast network capabilities of video connections enabled by this broadband technology ensure real-time image exchange and zero-latency synchronization of audio and video, enabling efficient remote communication and collaboration.
A recent IDC survey indicates that, in the coming years, employers around the world will tend to adopt a hybrid work model, as is already happening. Video conferencing solutions and digital tools for remote work, as Dahua DeepHub Smart Interactive Whiteboard will respond to this demand.
An easy-to-use interface, 4K wireless display, easy installation, touchscreen typing capability, High-performance video conferencing and other smart features are some of the features of DeepHub.
5G network will power networks with greater speed and reliability; will allow better use of technologies such as artificial intelligence, IoT and Machine Learning for Video Conferencing Collaboration.
- Convergence of multiple systems through AIoT
Another area of growth this year is the convergence of multidimensional sensing devices and systems through the Internet of Things. (We) which will be combined with artificial intelligence of things (AIoT) to offer more efficient operations, with improved data management and analysis, along with human-machine interactions.
In recent years, increasing security requirements for large-scale perimeter protection scenarios (For example, Airports, construction facilities, Etc.) have enabled the convergence of AI-powered video technology with thermal imaging and safety radars.
Dahua's Perimeter Protection Safety Radar Solution, For example, integrates a PTZ camera and thermal imaging with a safety radar for multidimensional detection, detecting and tracking intrusions, load alarms, save evidence and more.
AIoT technology will also increase the integration of solutions such as video surveillance, Alarms, access control, fire detection with temperature sensors, Moisture, smoke, heat and air quality, among others, in smart homes and facilities. There will be more scene-based personalization solutions that will integrate AI video technology with radar and other IoT technologies to solve customer-specific pain points..
A growing concern among users is cybersecurity, that will not only be maintained but increased with the growth of IoT networks. Mobile and hybrid workforces (employees who work from home or remotely), cloud and data center vulnerability and coordinated attacks or Ransomware in their networks they focus attention.
In this sense, this manufacturer's solutions provide users with end-to-end encryption technology that covers the security of the entire data lifecycle. The company integrates protection measures, such as certificate authentication, verification of code stream integrity and code stream encryption, so that network data is encrypted and protected throughout the collection process, transmission, Storage, exchange and use.
In addition, the Dahua Cybersecurity Center (DHCC) also established to mitigate cybersecurity issues, providing reports of security vulnerabilities and sharing knowledge in this environment with customers. To do this, it has a product security incident response team (PSIRT) to receive, process and disclose any security vulnerabilities related to your products and solutions.
Other trending technologies
- Low-light monitoring: the new generation of Full-Color cameras from Dahua now has dual sensors: one to capture light information and one to capture color information, performing advanced image signal processing to deliver high-quality images. In addition, the camera three in one (TiOC) of the manufacturer will soon have updates in its HAC products, including the elimination of red and blue light interference, voice customization and product serialization.
- Thermal thermography: Dahua's HI20 entry-level thermal imaging camera is a portable thermal device, accurate and economical, suitable for preventive maintenance in places susceptible to temperature fluctuations, which can be used for electrical fault inspection, equipment and machinery, building condition diagnosis, Etc.
- Solar energy: Dahua's integrated off-grid security solution (including AI features), with 4G network transmission and solar power technology, offers an efficient monitoring system in areas without access to grid connection and electricity, thanks to the integration of solar energy and security cameras that work with it (IPC and PTZ).
- HDCVI Technology: in the present 2022 the tenth anniversary of HDCVI is also celebrated (high-definition composite video interface), a technology developed by Dahua, that provides the benefits of Full HD images, AI functionality and more to existing coaxial systems, without having to do a cable replacement. The company has updates scheduled for this year, such as intelligent dual illuminators and time programming via AI-powered XVR.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed And you won't miss anything.
• Section: Deep down, Access control, Systems control, Studies, Infrastructure, Business, Networks, Computer security, Services, Video surveillance