The new built-in dome FD9182-H of Vivotek with IoT Security from Trend Micro, SNV and WDR technology captures high-quality images in high-contrast, low-light environments.
With a diameter of 3.2″, the built-in dome FD9182-H of Vivotek equips a sensor 5 Megapixel to offer a resolution of 2,560×1.920p a 20 Fps.
Thanks to Vivotek technology Snv And WDR Pro, The FD9182-H camera is capable of capturing high-quality images in both high-contrast and low-light environments, as in retail, Banks, Restaurants, Offices, Etc.
FD9182-H is compatible with NDAA and uses Smart Stream III to optimize H.265 bandwidth efficiency. Compact in size, its flush-mounted design allows it to be installed discreetly on the ceiling and to adapt to any interior surveillance space.
The addition of Trend Micro IoT Security provides multi-layered protection, including attack detection, intrusion prevention and instant damage control.
Features of Vivotek FD9182-H
- 1/2.7 progressive CMOS sensor″
- 20 fps at 2,560×1,920p
- Smart Stream III to optimize bandwidth efficiency.
- WDR Pro for better visibility in high-contrast environments.
- Snv (advanced night visibility) for low light conditions.
- Recording to MicroSD/SDHC and SDXC cards, as well as network-attached storage (Nas).
- H.265 video compression, H.264, MJPEG.
- Supports Onvif Profile G, S, T.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed And you won't miss anything.