With IP66 protection for outdoors and vandal-free housing, the CC9380-HV Vivotek offers a resolution of 5 megapixels with a single lens for a panoramic view.
The new network camera CC9380-HV of Vivotek it's an update to the model CC8370-HV, now available in 5 Megapixel, with H.265 compression. A day/night IP team, with removable IR cutting filter and a single fisheye lens adjusted to a 180-degree panoramic view.
Thanks to these features this camera provides a very large vertical field of view, allowing for great short-range surveillance coverage in a low-profile design.
For outdoor application (can also be installed indoors), CC9380-HV camera equips IP66 and IK10 rated housing, water and dust resistant, as well as against acts of vandalism, Respectively.
The CC9380-HV continues the trend of its predecessor and has an anti-ligature housing to reduce the chances of suicide and/or self-harm, for use in prisons or the like.
Key features of CC9380-HV
- CMOS sensor 5 Megapixel.
- 20 fps s 2,560×1.920Q (WDR activated), 30 fps s 2,560×1.920 (WDR disabled).
- Anti-ligature design.
- 180-degree horizontal panoramic view.
- WDR Pro (120Db) to provide optimal visibility into high-contrast light scenes.
- Snv (night visibility).
- Weatherproof housing with IP66 protection and VANdal-proof IK10 rating.
- 25± Tilt Lens.
- Built-in microphone.
- 3D noise reduction for low light conditions.
- Trend Micro IoT security.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed And you won't miss anything.